If you have a part in the management, design, installation, implementation or maintenance of software solutions, then you will find something at this conference that will help you improve what your organizations is doing now.
Reasons for attending SDEC12
- Speakers sharing real work experiences that you can relate to.
- Exchange ideas with presenters.
- Networking opportunities during breaks, lunch and open forum at the end of each day.
- Get information that you can take back to the office and apply.
- Topics are covered that apply to more than just the developers.
- Workshops that allow you to spend extra time on a topic of interest.
- Find out what peers are doing; what the new trends are; where you have room for improvement.
- Receive answers to difficult and challenging questions that you have been considering.
Convince your boss
- Early bird pricing will save you money.
- Combine the conference with the workshop day and savings increase even more.
- Information learned from the presenters will be applicable to your solution.
- You can share a ticket with a co-worker - attend one day, they attend the other.
- Take your knowledge back to the office and hold a training session for your co-workers.
- Keep a list of ideas you want to implement at the office; email the list to your manager and co-workers.
- Review the schedule and identify sessions that will benefit your organization.